A 2011 research conducted by the Independent Pricing and Regulatory Tribunal (IPART) shows that there is direct connection between HVAC efficiency and household’s electricity consumption. Air-conditioners add significantly to energy bills if they are used frequently which in many cases is related with their performance. For example, every hour adds about 2.5 kWh to electricity [...]Read More
Welcome to Nauticool Air conditioning and Refrigeration, the true home of innovation in the Mechanical Services industry throughout the Whitsunday and Mackay regions.
Our design team comprising of both mechanical engineers and service technicians, work together to design the most practical and user friendly solutions for each client’s needs. Our philosophy for our designs is simple and summed up in 3 key factors –
- All systems must be energy efficient
- All systems must be as easy as possible to maintain and repair
- All systems must be constructed in a manner that will provideoptimum longevity
To back up our integrity on everything we install, Nauticool are the First and OnlyCompany to offer steadfast guarantee’s to support our values and reputation. Our guarantees will vary depending on the type of installation; however the following 5 Guarantees are paramount on every job undertaken.
Discover Nauticool’s 5 Iron Clad 100% Guarantees
- We Guarantee to leave your home or work site as clean as we found it, or we will pay to have it cleaned for you
- We Guarantee that all materials used comply with BCA and Australian standards in relation to tropical environments
- We Guarantee that all installations have a 5 year warranty on materials and workmanship including pipe work, electrical, and ducting
- We Guarantee to personally warrant everything we sell, and warranty issues given top priority by our service department
- We Guarantee 100% satisfaction with our installations, or we will refund your money!*Conditions Apply
Once you have decided on the air-conditioning system for your home you will probably be interested to know how much it will cost to run. Actual running costs depend on the size of the unit, how much time it is operating at full load, your local electricity cost and most important – its efficiency. The [...]Read More
Typically, air conditioners have a life span of between 10 and 20 years. In the case of Queensland, where the climate is hot and humid, this is highly dependent on whether regular maintenance services are being performed on the unit. One of the most important parts of performing such maintenance is keeping your air-conditioner clean [...]Read More